Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pictures: The Pet Edition

For today's viewing, I give you the household pets. We have 3 cats and 1 dog. I personally think you cannot go through life without pets. You'll notice far fewer pictures of the dog.  I love our dog, but I'm a cat person.  I can never take too many pictures of the cats!




Tucker


Dash & Disney - my son named Dash when he was 5 after Dash on the Incredibles.  Super!


Dash & Disney again


Disney in the back, Tucker in the front - They are littermates--we adopted them in Aug. 2009.  They are kittens here.


Tucker prefers Mac.  He's still my friend.


Tucker & Disney-they love each other.


Chance--she just turned 8 last month.


This is why there are few pictures of her.  She's the ultimate "Yellow Dog".  Points for who can name that movie.


4 comments:

  1. I've always been a cat person....this is the longest I've ever gone without having at least one in the house. It's killing me. :-)

    That first picture of Chance is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pets are great to have around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I've always been a dog person, but I love cats too. I'm just a sucker for any furry face.
    Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww...they're all adorable!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete