Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh to be Free

I read someone's mommy blog the other day.  This mommy is fun and "normal" and lives a healthy life.  She also does not own a scale.

No scale?

How freeing!

I have owned a scale every day of my life.  When I lived with my parents, they had a scale which I started using around age 11.  When I moved out on my own, I bought my own scale.  Even at my heaviest weights I have always owned and used a scale.

But oh wouldn't it be wonderful to be free of the scale?  Wouldn't it be wonderful to have no idea how much you weigh, not needing to know, and not caring either?

2 comments:

  1. i think that is how i got into this situation. I didnt have a scale from my college years till i hit my heavest in Spring 2007...well i think its my heavest because that is when i stepped on a scale

    ReplyDelete