Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just Call Me Corky!

Corky is the name my husband and I give to everything dumb, stupid, or silly that one of us does.  Forgot to put out the garbage?  Corky!  Tripped over your own foot?  Corky!  I don't know why it started.

Yesterday I wasn't feeling well.  In fact, I felt worse than I had the previous two days.  I was feeling annoyed about still being sick, wondering if the antibiotics just aren't working. 

Last night I decided to read the prescription bottle.  "Take two capsules every 12 hours."  I've been taking one capsule every 12 hours.  So I've been getting half the correct dose!  Corky!

Now I wonder if I've only prolonged the illness or if I've negated the effects of the antibiotics completely.  I guess time will tell.

All that to say I didn't run yesterday.  I was too stuffy and sleepy.  I went to bed.  But for some reason sleep evaded until after 1:00 a.m.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you start feeling better real soon. (By the way, there's a woman from our church nicknamed Corky. LOL)

    ReplyDelete