Thursday, February 24, 2011

Experiment Complete: Don't Try This at Home

Over the past couple of weeks I've been conducting an experiment.  I thought I'd share it with you so you don't have to conduct the same one.

The experiment asked the question, "Can I eat chips and/or buttery popcorn daily, skip exercise, and still lose weight?" 

Well, the results are in and the answer is a resounding, "NO, YOU DINGBAT!"

(PS: After publishing I noticed the typo in the title.  Why don't I proofread before clicking 'Publish'?)

5 comments:

  1. Oh crap...that's the program I'm currently on. It doesn't work? It seemed so promising!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran that experiment, too! Same results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your thoroughness and thoughtfulness in performing this experiment for the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh. Thank you so much for your time and consideration with conducting this experiment, but I hope the next one has better results for you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete