Monday, January 31, 2011

TGIF!!

No, I've not gone crazy, I know what day it is.  What I'm saying is

Thank Goodness it's Free!!

Fruit, that is.  On the new Weight Watchers PointsPlus plan, fresh fruit is zero points, that is free!  I love this change so much.  I eat way more fruit now, especially bananas.  Bananas used to be 2 points which was not a great value to me.  I preferred to spend my points on protein or fiber rich foods.  I did eat plenty of fruit on the old plan, but not as much as I do now.  My snacks or fruit more often now and sometimes I even end the day with leftover points because of it.  This is an awesome change.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great that we can eat the fruit! I love that it is zero points...I need to remember to eat that instead of other stuff! Great job on your weight loss! keep it up. I am at a plateau but I will get there...soon hopefully! Thanks for finding me.

    ReplyDelete