Friday, January 21, 2011

A New Low..on the Scale!

This morning I weighed in at 153.8 which is .2 lower than I've ever seen the number (well during this journey anyway)!  I am so stoked.  I have had a great week with regard to diet and exercise so far.  I have used very little of my weekly points and I have worked out 3 times so far.  I can tell that the earlier water retention is gone and my clothes are feeling better.  I feel just great!  It's not my official weigh in day, but as of today I'm down

83 pounds!!!

I went to the gym this morning with a five mile run on the schedule.  I didn't even make it 3 for some reason.  I can only assume it was lack of proper fuel prior to the run.  I ended up finishing about 30 minutes and then I used the bike for another 15.  I'm okay with it, though, I know by now that not all runs will be great.

Today I am treating myself to a movie. "No Strings Attached".  I love Ashton Kutcher (not from his TV show, but from "A Lot Like Love") and Natalie Portman is one of my girl crushes.  I'm ready to settle in with some popcorn and watch two of my faves make magic on the screen.

I hope you have a great Friday!

6 comments: