Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I am, without a doubt, more excited than I have been in awhile.  Why?  I have followers on this blog!!  That has to be the coolest thing in the entire world.  Woohoo!!  I haven't told anyone I know about this blog, not because it's a secret, but because I'm not sure how I feel about putting my personal details out for all of them to know.  I can tell perfect strangers how much I weigh, but no one I know.  That seems silly.  I do plan to tell people about the blog, I guess I just feel like it's kinda like patting yourself on the back or something.  Look at me, look at me.  I'm not very good at doing that, I guess.  That'll be the subject of a much longer post someday.

I don't know how to handle comments on the blog.  I want to thank the people for commenting, but do I do that by commenting myself, or do I do that by emailing them, or do I visit the blogs and make my own comments?  The latter is what I have been doing, but I have no idea if that's the proper thing to do or not.  So I thought I would take a moment here to say THANK YOU to anyone who reads and comments, reads and doesn't comment, and/or becomes an actual follower.  I hope you're not bored to death with my ramblings.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading.  Even if it was only once.

3 comments:

  1. aww.. you're too sweet. I comment on others blogs when the situation calls for it - ie: when I want to make sure they know something in particular.. most of the time I just answer in my comments.
    Good luck! :)
    xoxo-nklsmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see a "follow" button on your site or I'd follow you as well! :)
    I'm not sure how to start following you without going to your blog daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I am logged in, I can see the follow button at the top. When I'm not, I can't. That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete