Saturday, April 10, 2010

March Reading List

Not much reading in March, I'm not really sure why.  Just other things going on, I guess.  And one book I finished on 4/3 was read mostly in March, the but the credit goes to the month of completion.  Oh well, I read three books, here they are:

13. Moonlight Road (Virgin River #10) by Robyn Carr
14. The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen
15. The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred

I have decided to put the numbers next to the books which correlate to the book number for the year.  So as of 3/31/10, I have completed 15 books in 2010.  My goal is 30 for the year.

I need to figure out how to get the little "currently reading" gadget on this page.

2 comments:

  1. Me again - I just finished The Opposite of Me too!! Did you like it? I wasn't thrilled in the beginning but thought the pace picked up in the middle and end. I look foward to her releasing another book!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like that book a lot. It was a quick light read. I knew who she would end up with from the beginning, though. I will definitely read more from her. Have you read any books by Emily Giffin? Similar writing style, although I prefer Emily's books. Something Borrowed and Love the One You're With are my faves.

    ReplyDelete