Friday, April 2, 2010

Dresses!!!

I have a dream of wearing a dress someday.  A pretty black, or black and white dress, even something with pink, but there's just something elegant about black and white. 

I have been so out of touch with real shopping the past couple of years that I wouldn't even know where to go and look for a dress except maybe Nordstrom or Macy's.  Well, on The Biggest Loser, Stephanie went to White House Black/Market and modeled some fabulous dresses.  I perused their website tonight and found several dresses that I would just love to own/wear someday.  I don't have many opportunities to wear a beautiful dress, none actually, but perhaps my husband and I will take a cruise together someday.  In the meantime, I'll just window shop, or monitor shop as the case may be.

I'm not sure I could ever feel elegant and sexy with bare shoulders, but this dress is fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment