Friday, March 25, 2011

Twitter

As an update to this post, I am now on Twitter.  I don't know why and I have no idea what I'm doing.  Right now all I know how to do is click Follow when I find someone.  I'm fairly sure it will be a supreme time waster if I even go there.  BUT, I decided to at least secure the ID in case someone tried to snap it up.  Perhaps someday I'll use Twitter and know what I'm doing.  Until then, you can find me at @therunofit (someone already has @fortherunofit, no idea who, perhaps I should Twitter them, Tweet them, whatever), but I probably won't be saying much nor will I know how to respond if you Twat me, oh, I mean Tweet me.  (Okay, I crack myself up.)

*****
Please enter my Chobani giveaway.

6 comments:

  1. I signed up, but never got into it :( So many love it...but it just wasn't for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not get into twitter. Blogging and running is time consuming enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a twitter addict! I really got into it when I got my Blackberry and now my Droid makes it even easier. @LeanneLately

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have twitter too...rarely use it. Ha! I'm going to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm addicted to Twitter. It's my crack! I'm going to follow u! @kellyespitia

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) I got myself an account a year or so ago...and haven't been on it in probably just as long. :-)

    ReplyDelete