Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Embrace the briefs!

Today I offer you TMI.

I am now the proud owner of two pairs of Nike Tempo Shorts.  These are awesome running shorts!!  Made even better by the fact that they were ON SALE.  I love love love them.  I have had a pair of Champion running shorts for awhile, but the Nikes are way better!

Both the Champion and Nike shorts have a built in brief.  When running in the Champion pair, I always wore underwear.  I just wanted to, felt like I should, didn't want to "go commando".  Although technically it's not really commando, but I still didn't want to do it.

On my first run in a Nike Tempo Short I decided to go with just the briefs.  And O.M.G. it's better!  So there you go; embrace the briefs!

Ps. There's still time to enter my first giveaway.

6 comments:

  1. I've been afraid to "embrace the brief" myself. I always wear underwear. I suppose that would make for less laundry.

    I have one pair of tempos. While I LOVE the look of them, they rub my inner thighs on long runs and give me rashes. :-( I wish they didn't cuz they are my only pair of pink shorts and they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could embrace the brief :) I won't even wear mine without running rights under :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore undies the first few times and then decided to try without...much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of these ... I'm completely intrigued now. I've been wondering lately, though, about wearing regular underwear vs. something made of the same material as a sports bra. Not because of problems, more out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I ONLY wear shorts with built-in briefs. :-) Everyone thinks I'm so weird, but they're soooo much more comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are my favorite shorts. I own like 8 pairs. I always wore underwear with them until recently & I love it without too! haha

    ReplyDelete