Monday, March 14, 2011

Holy Weight Gain, Batman!

Testing...testing 1, 2, 3... Is this scale working? 

I am reporting a 6 pound gain this week.  Six.  Seis. VI. 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm honestly stumped to have gained that much.  I did run only twice, and I did eat pizza last night (ate, not binged), and the other days were seriously not too bad.  I did have a couple days that tracking didn't happen, but I ate only things on plan and didn't eat 7 of everything!!  I just don't know.  I'm going to hope it's digestion issues and water weight.  That's all I'm going to say.

And I'm in denial so I'm not changing my weight loss gadget on the blog right now.  You can bet I'll be weighing every dang day this week and will hopefully see downward movement.

Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's an anomaly. Stay patient with your plan, you will be rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. The human body is horribly annoying sometimes.

    ReplyDelete