Friday, December 31, 2010

Thankful Thankful Thankful

I try to be a grateful person all year long, not just on Thanksgiving. I sometimes feel that if I start itemizing things and making lists of what I'm thankful for, I'll inevitably forget something that is really important.  It's kind of like the Oscar speech, you know?  In the rush to remember 100s of people who helped along the way, spouses get forgotten.  I'd hate to forget one of the most important things with all the itemization.  So instead, I just want to say I'm extremely grateful.  I love my family and friends and I am very lucky.  I am striving to live a life of gratitude and not take anything for granted.  That is what this year of change has been all about, to start fully living life instead of watching it pass by.  I'm thankful to have made these changes before it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment