Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Life in Bullets

I stole this idea from another blogger because I don't have it in me to write a real post tonight.

  • I have gained more weight so clearly Paul McKenna isn't "making me thin".  Tomorrow I will count points. 
  • Today we saw the movie "Courageous" and I really loved it.  So much to think about.
  • I ran outside on Friday for the first time in weeks.  It was chilly but it was also fabulous.  My run was only 4.15 miles, but it was so much better than the treadmill.  I want to get back to my Friday outside runs, regardless of the weather.
  • I ran 4 times last week, used the weight machines at the gym once, and used the elliptical once.  Apparently all that was still not enough to outweigh the calories I consumed.
  • My husband was called back for a 2nd interview which is scheduled for Thursday.  There is so much on my mind about this I'm surprised I can think of anything else.  I keep reminding myself that God has a plan.
  • It is 10:00 and my bedtime in order to get up at 5:00 a.m. to get to the gym.  Prefer to be in bed by 9:30.
  • My husband is watching the movie "Hanna" right now.  This movie looks awful; glad I'm going to bed.
  • Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment