Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Doldrums

I'm taking a week. Well, I don't yet know if it's a week but tomorrow is day three and I don't feel a workout suddenly coming out of me. I guess I don't feel it because my eating has been terrible which makes me feel just icky. Not strong, but sluggish and fat. I know it's crazy but I am taking a few days, maybe a week, to get my eating back on track any maybe lose some of the bad food blues. Starting today. I am going to learn this damn PointsPlus system or go crazy trying. I just hate trying to plan my day while not having a clue how many Points most things are worth. I guess it's time to go back to the basics and eat the simple choices and eat them often. English muffin with peanut butter, yogurt, fruit, frozen meal or leftovers, granola bar, some easy dinner, fruit, vegetable. (Note to self: chips aren't listed!) Getting back to control is what I am craving. I just need to remember that during those times when I think I'm craving chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment