Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And then she quit exercising!

Yesterday's run and today's elliptical workout were not brought to you at all because neither of them took place.  For some reason I was not feeling a run yesterday, and when I went to bed last night, I wasn't feeling a trip to the gym today either.  I'm not getting too down about it, we all need rest days (Sat/Sun excluded, of course).

Today I weighed 165!  And I've finally updated my little blog widget accordingly to face the music.  That makes my loss right now at 71.8 pounds.  Discouraged much?

Well, the good news is I might have a new show to watch while on the elliptical.  The Vampire Diaries.  Normally I'd be embarrassed to admit it, but if this keeps me coming back to the elliptical I'm all for watching mindless crap.  I've watched 1.5 episodes and I think I could get into it, more than Greek anyway.   Too bad my phone screen seems so tiny! Never before I have wanted and iPad, but all of a sudden with these cross training gym options, I'm seeing the need for one more and more!  Why oh why do they have to cost so much?!

In other news my husband is still being considered for a job, and I couldn't be more focused on that and only that right now.  It's hard to work, it's hard to exercise, it's hard to eat.  Honestly, I just want a final answer on the subject so we can move on in the appropriate direction.  I am not a patient person.  I had been doing fairly well with not thinking about it, but now I'm consumed by it.  Consumed, I tell you!

So time will tell whether I get in a workout tonight.  I'm honestly not feeling it, but I'm feeling it for tomorrow morning.  Why do something today that you can put off until tomorrow morning?  Oh wait, that's not quite how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment