Thursday, October 27, 2011

9/21: The Morning Workout Challenge Week 4

Today's weight: 161.4 (14.6 lbs to goal)

What a poser I am with these posts this week.  Another morning, another non-workout. Sorry folks.  The good news is I was able to SLEEP last night, so I woke up feeling much better!!  Yay for that!  So it's a mental health morning as I sit with my coffee and my journal.

**********
The Morning Workout Challenge
Weight Watchers Sept/Oct 2011

Week 5

Shine on!
You can see the finish line, but hte trick is sticking to you rnew goal for the long term.

Applaud your acomplishment.  Look back at how much you've done and how successful you've been.  Take pride in those achievements.

Reward yourself.  You've earned some new exercise gear.  Buy a cute outfit or high-tech headphones--anything that will keep you excited about your morning routine.

Stick with it.  By the end of the month, you have eased your way into a solid, structured a.m. routine.  From here on out, it's not about another "week" to get through--it's your way of life.
**********

Sticking with it can be hard, and it's easy to get into the attitude that if I don't get up one morning, I've become a big fat failure (the tag-line of the day).  I am getting better at this.  Look at me drink my coffee this morning!  Anyway...


And I'm all about the rewards.  Tomorrow I'll share the rewards I've given myself while losing weight so far and what's ahead as I reach my goal.  And I WILL reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment