Friday, October 21, 2011

3/21

Today's weight: 162.8 (-2.8, 16 lbs from my goal)

I had another great day yesterday and feel even better today!  Yay!  It's a good feeling. 

I don't foresee a run in my future today either, but I'm okay with that.  Instead, I'm doing some meal planning and food preparation for the coming days.

As an update on my challenge, I've already ditched the paper journal.  It's like I would have to look things up on my phone app anyway, and I decided it doesn't make sense to not just track it at the same time.  But instead of just mindlessly tracking and then reviewing the Points total three days later, I'm actually conscious of what I'm doing.

Also, The Vampire Diaries will not be my new show, however, I did check out Melissa & Joey (thanks for the recommendation, Jill) and it's funny and entertaining.  Hello elliptical workouts!

So, I'm looking forward to a great weekend.  Fridays are my days off and the weekend, too, of course, and it's sometimes more difficult to stay on plan during less structured days.  But I'm up to the challenge.  We've got soccer, a trip to the pumpkin patch, and some other fun things ahead.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment