Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 39 Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 164!  I have officially lost 72.8 lbs., 68.2 lbs of it since 1/12/10.  I am so happy to have lost the weight I gained last week and then some!  I am happy with my progress.

BUT, there's always a but, isn't there?  But, 12/31/10 is 11.5 weeks away and I am 27.2 lbs from my goal.  That puts my average weekly weight loss requirement at 2.37 lbs.  That's a little high for this stage of the game especially during the most challenging time of the year-holidays!.  BUT, and this but is most important, I am still sticking with my original plan to try and make goal by year end.  I have nothing to lose except weight, right?!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!! you can do 2.37a week! go get it girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether you get to that 100 or not...your progress so far can't be ignored. Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete