Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Blog Question: How do YOU do it?

I love when I read blogs and the blog writers are so great about linking back to earlier posts when they reference something they've talked about before.  I have done this myself by going to the post, copying the URL and then adding it as a link.

How to you keep track of all these previous posts?  Do you keep a master list of all the URLs?  Am I taking the long route by saving and closing the new post, finding the previous posts, viewing it, copying the URL, etc.?  It sure seems like it takes awhile and I wondered if there is an easier way that I have not thought of.

So I ask you, Mighty Blogosphere, how do YOU do it? 

3 comments:

  1. I open my blog in another tab. SO I have the post I'm working on in a tab and the post I'm linking up to in a tab. That way I don't have to close and re-open. Hope this helps. I don't keep a master list, but I have only been blogging for a few months. I'm not sure what I'll do when I have more entries! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment!! I am now an active follower of your blog and hope we can help eachother along the way!! Thanks agian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take the most difficult path possible because I am technically challenged.
    Sorry I can't help you.

    ReplyDelete