Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Same Blog, New Name

Feed updates may be required!!!

I have changed my blog name to 

For the Run of It

I have registered the domain: http://www.therunofit.com./ I'm really not sure if you need to update your feeds because I'm somewhat challenged in the blog knowledge area.  If you're a follower, you might not have to do anything, but if you just subscribe to the feed, you might have to change the address.  Please change the address from www.mom2jtv.blogspot.com to http://www.therunofit.com/.  I'm sorry if this causes any problems, truly sorry.

You can now contact me at: fortherunofit at Gmail dot com.

I have taken this step as a part of my long term committment to getting fit and staying fit!  I hope you'll join me on this journey.

Updated: okay, I don't think you really need to change anything regardless of feed subscription or follower status.  But I'm not sure completely.  If you go to the old address, you're redirected so it should be good.  I'm sorry if it isn't!!

2 comments: