Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

I have so many ideas for blog posts, yet whenever I start to write something, my mind seems to get all jumbled.  So for today, I just bring you my weigh in results and a couple observations.

I lost .8 lbs this week.  It's a loss, but it's still the scale going up and down over the week without any real reason and that is annoying!

I feel like I have lost some inches (an inch?) around my waist over the past couple of weeks despite not really seeing a change in the scale.  I think I can attribute this to twice weekly yoga workouts and a couple other ab exercises in between.  I haven't been really consistent with taking my measurements, but I do have some prior reference points so I should measure soon.  It just seems like over the last couple weeks I've been using the last hole on my belt no matter what jeans I wear, whereas before I was using the 2nd to last with some jeans (low rise vs. mid rise).  This change makes me happy even if the scale doesn't really show much change.

I have not eaten any Easter candy!!  I don't really even have the desire which is good.  I'm still on more of a salt kick right now and would rather eat chips than chocolate, but I didn't have any of those either.

My 12K is in less than 1 week!  I'm skeerd!

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand about the ideas and jumbles. For me there is the fact that I get self-doubting about my blog ideas. I feel like they have been done before by others much better.

    You will do great on the 12K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. while i am at work i think of things i want to write about and then i forget when i get home. I guess i need to write them down and email them home!! Good luck on the 12K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Losing inches is better than losing pounds. Good for you. Your hard work is paying off.

    ReplyDelete