Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Do you know what's weird?

1. This morning I was down two pounds.  It's the same two pounds, up and down.  Get thee behind me, two pounds!

2. Ever since I posted about my love of running gadgets last week, I've been itching to go out running without my iPod.

3. I paid $6.48 more for Kara Goucher's Running for Women at Borders than I would have by ordering through Amazon just so I could have it in my hot little hands last night.

4. Now that I have Kara's book, all I want to do is sit and read it.

5. I need people like Kara to tell me that I don't have to run a marathon to still be considered a real runner.

6. Three weeks ago I had no idea who Kara Goucher was; now she's my BFF.

7. I have somehow managed to stop biting my nails and now I'm having to file them regularly otherwise they are too long (!).

8. I stuck to 29 points yesterday and didn't feel hungry or deprived.

9. I noticed this morning that my feet get too hot when I run on the treadmill.

10. I bought a purple Camelbak water bottle and now I'm spending even more time in the bathroom!

******
This morning's workout:
5K in 31.42
22 minute yoga video "10 lb Slimdown"

4 comments:

  1. I will have to Google Kara Goucher to see who she is!

    Your earlier post reminded of Exercise TV - I have US TV via the internet here in Russia. Now I can check out some different workouts on there - yay!

    Great time on your run :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been hearing a lot about Kara Goucher's book and now I wanna check it out too :)
    I painted my fingernails purple this weekend...and it made me think of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your run. I too do not who Kara Goucher is so, I to will have to google her. Keep it going. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete