Monday, April 4, 2011

Is this a plateau?

In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that I went over my points this week by 5!  That means I have to start my 100 days over again!  Day 1 = April 4.

This week's weigh in is 155.4!  That is a 1 pound gain.  That is frustrating to me!  I weighed 153.4 yesterday, and 152.4 on Saturday.  And there is nothing in the last two days that's out of the ordinary.

I seem to be yo-yo-ing around within 2-3 pounds and this has gone on for weeks.  I know there has been some days that have included an indulgence in salty snacks, but overall there is nothing significant to pinpoint as the reason I cannot bust through the 150s (especially this week and last), except that maybe my body doesn't want to.  Perhaps it's used to the level of eating and activity now so I need to kick things up a notch.  This probably means eating less and exercising more.  Hmmm, what a concept, right?!  Moving on...

This weekend we watched the film "127 Hours".  I highly recommend this film and think you should watch it if you haven't seen it.  Two thumps up!

1 comment:

  1. I watched it Monday night. Great flick!!!!! Have been wanting to read the book for quite some time....still need to. :-)

    I hate those weight fluctuations. You know that there is no reason for it, but it's still annoying.

    ReplyDelete