Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thank You!

This is a great community!  I'm still fairly new here and I already feel the love and support that goes around the blogging community.  Bare with me as I still don't know what I'm doing most of the time.  :)  Thanks for coming by and leaving comments.  I really appreciate it!

Thanks to Rae's suggestion for scrapblog.com, I have made a new blog header.  Well, it's more like a blog page as it's fairly large, but I'm pretty proud of myself.  Stop by and see it if you have time.  :)

Again, thank you for all the comments and support.  You're all great!

3 comments:

  1. That header looks great!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new header looks awesome!! Isn't scrapblog sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new header! And thanks for the scrapblog suggestion...I just used it myself to create a new header for my blog.

    ReplyDelete