Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

My official weigh in day is Tuesday and this morning I weighed in at 167.6.  I am .8 lbs away from a loss of 70 lbs!!  That makes me feel good, but I have been hovering around this number for two weeks while the scale goes up and down.  I'm ready to break through.

I'm not sure this is a plateau exactly.  It feels more like I just haven't been as strict as I should be.  Today's weigh in brought with it a points recalculation which caused me to lose a daily point!  That means I am down to 22 daily points!  Aaack!  That sounds like so few when I'm already having a hard time staying below my limit.  But I can do it.  I CAN do it.

I've been under a bit of stress lately which is not helping my efforts here.  I missed my run last night.  I feel bad about it and I'm trying to talk myself into a run later today, but I honestly have no desire.  That is a weird and somewhat depressing feeling.  I'm telling myself to snap out of it and hopefully it will work soon. 

I did run for 30 minutes on the treadmill on Sunday and my leg is hurting.  I think I must have a strange gait on the treadmill which puts more stress on my right leg.  I need to work on changing this before treadmill season begins in full force.  Tomorrow is the first day of fall!!  The mornings are already cooooold and it's getting dark earlier and earlier. 

Which reminds me.  I heard Old Navy is having a buy one/get one free sale on workout gear.  I was in the store on Friday and the selection was very limited and I found NOTHING.  I should check out what's online because I do need a couple long sleeve shirts and long pants for colder running temperatures!  So I'm off. 

Thanks for reading!

Wishing away the blues today, and .8 lbs!
Lori

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh ... you are SO CLOSE! I'm very proud of you! Can't wait until you reach that 70 mark! :)

    ReplyDelete