Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday, far from Wordless.

Good morning!

Last night I had a weak moment.  My husband brought out the chips and salsa around 10:30 and I proceeded to sample them which turned into me eating about 4 points worth of chips, glorious chips.  But I'm not going to feel guilty because I have the weekly points allowance for just such things.  I refuse to dwell on the fact that on my first day with a points allowance of 22, I consumed 35.  I'm sure it's fine.

But again, flexibility is one of the reasons why I love WW.  I can have anything I want, in moderation.  Moderation is key.  Moderation is the spice of life!

After a stressful Monday, yesterday was much better and I went out for a 4 mile run after work.  I felt pretty great when I was finished and really glad that I did it.  I still believe in the power of the run.  Today is a running day too, a speed day is what's scheduled.  I would like to do it right now, but I still have a few hours of work to get through.

I wanted to post a picture of my breakfast today because it was fabulous.  It is the same breakfast I have had almost every day since January 12 and is my most, most favorite.  Unfortunately, I had an appointment to get to this morning, and as usual I was running late, so I didn't have time to snap the photo.  But this breakfast is simply awesome.  I will post a photo sometime; for now I will just tell you it involves peanut butter, wonderfully delicious peanut butter.  Mmmmm..

So make it a great day.  What's your favorite healthy breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your photo because I'm desperately in need of new breakfast ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete