Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Progress Pic

I have not been very good about taking "progress pictures" of my weight loss.  For some reason I didn't feel like formally documenting it that way.  I searched the pictures tonight and found two which I think show a good change.  Keep in mind, the first one is me taking a picture of myself in the mirror, and the second one is my son taking a picture with my cell phone.  Needless to say the quality of both pictures is pretty bad. 

I have decided to start taking more pictures now, and I will start as soon as I reach -70 lbs.  Stay tuned...hopefully that will be THIS WEEK! 

12/24/2009


08/28/2010 (down 66 pounds or so)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! You look fantastic!!! So proud of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look just Terrific - Congratulations! Your hard work is paying off - Big time!

    Bravo, you!

    ReplyDelete