Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Okay, Jillian, Shred Me

Hi!

I thought I would take the opportunity today to let you know how I'm doing on my personal 4 week challenge which started just over 2 weeks ago. 

1. Stick to plan EVERYDAY
Check! I have been sticking to plan. 
2. Run 3-4 times a week
Check! I have been running 4x a week.
3. Strength train 2-3 times a week with weights, Pilates, or similar
Um, next item, please.
4. Go to bed no later than 11:00 during the week
Sometimes.
5. Get to Leave for work by 7:30 everyday
Once.

Okay, so only the first two items are a true success and I have actually been doing those things all along.  It was really items 3-5 that I planned to work on but haven't succeeded in completing with any regularity.  So what do I do now?  Quit?  Change the rules?  Join another challenge?

Join another challenge?

Yes, thank you, Syl, I will join your October challenge.  I. Will. Shred. 30. Days. In. A. Row.

(BTW, Syl has an awesome blog.  Check it out:  Live, Smile, Run.)

I'll be pressing on with my challenge.  Syl's challenge will take care of item 3, and I'll still be working on 4 & 5.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Shred. I've done it 5 times through I think so if you need any support, motivation, or advice...I'm hear for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG on that exercise! I'm with you on going to bed before 11 PM. That's very hard for me to do because when the kids finally go to bed, I have a lot to catch up on. :)

    ReplyDelete