Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Blog Award. Me.

Okay, I don't really know what I'm doing here, but I received my first blog award!  Thank you, Stephanie! Isn't this exciting?!  I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to do with this award, but I think I have it figured out.  First, here's the award.


Now what I have to do is sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience in five words.  Um, yeah sure, that's easy, it's right here on the tip of my tongue.  I'm just keeping it a secret right now to increase the suspense.  Okay, I really have no idea.  How about this:

Losing pounds and gaining speed.

Lastly, I must nominate 10 other blogs for this award.  So here's the list:

Free to Be Me
inspired chunky mama
Leanne Lately
Finding The Thin Within
Running my Mouth
5K Rae
Adios, Fat Pants!
Fat Little Legs
Girly Blitz
Leading the Weigh

What I don't know is if there are rules about who you can nominate or if they have to accept, of if they have to have never been nominated, yadda yadda yadda.  But those are my nominees and I'm sticking with them. 

Now I must be off to tell them they have been nominated.  This feels slightly like a chain letter, but it's fun just the same!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I gave you the same award in a post I'm putting up Wednesday morning! :-)

    Congratulations. You have a great blog and story. Keep up the great work.

    But yes, visit my blog in the morning for a little more link love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Award. I'll have to put some thought into this so I can repost it. Welcome to my blog and I look forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me! This is a special award. I love to think that others value the substance of my blog =)))

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I also have to put some thought into it before I pass it on.

    Congrats on all of your success! Can't wait to read more about your story and your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Lori!!!!

    *award claimed*

    Heather, from LeadingTheWeigh.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete