Monday, August 22, 2011

Treadmill Run Fun

This morning I ran.  Before work.  Yes, I did it. 

My alarm was set for 6:00, I woke up at 5:30.  You better believe I stayed in bed awhile before getting up.

The conversation in bed went something like this:

Me: I don't want to get up.
Me: I don't feel like running.
Me: I don't want to go outside, I don't care how beautiful it is.
Me: Running is too hard first thing in the morning.
Me: I could run in the treadmill.  The treadmill has movies.
Me: I will run on the treadmill.
Me: I'm now getting up to run on the treadmill.

And so I did it.  And I actually really liked it.  Sometimes the treadmill is where it's at.

3.5 miles, 10:38 pace

2 comments:

  1. !!! Way to go!! I know getting out of the bed sometimes is the hardest thing. But I bet you felt so good all day knowing you were done with your run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get two comments from i am sorry it did seem to work!

    But you rock that is great to get up and do that!!

    ReplyDelete