Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Control

Yesterday was a day in control and I went to bed feeling GREAT!  I managed my food, even included a lunch out of the office, and then managed to stay satisfied into the evening without eating large amounts of CRAP.  I woke up feeling thin!  As in my stomach didn't feel so overloaded and bloated, and that is a wonderful feeling.

I ran 4.25 miles on the treadmill after work.  I have a plan this week to run 5 days in a row, something I've never done.  My mileage plan for the five days is 3.1, 4, 2, 3.1, and 5-6.  The first two days have gone according to plan and even included a little extra!  I like to go out with a number in mind and then exceed it by just a little to keep myself challenged.

Today I plan a quick 2 miles.  Usual pace has been around 10:20-10:45/mile, but I'm hoping to run 2 miles in 19 minutes or less.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your planed runs went well. Just discovered you blog. Congratulation on all your weight loss and healthy changes.

    ReplyDelete