Monday, August 8, 2011

August: First week in review

Starting weight: 236.8
Last week's weight: 162.6
Current weight: 159.0
Gain/loss: -3.6
Total gain/loss: -77.8
Pounds to goal (136.8): 22.2
Pounds to mini goal (149): 10

I do despise the scale sometimes.  Yesterday the scale said 156.6 and today 159!  I did eat salty pizza and breadsticks yesterday so I know that's what did it.  Pffft!  I didn't go over my weekly points, and I didn't use any of my activity points, so I had a successful week.  My official weight loss for the week is 3.6 pounds which is GREAT. 

My exercise for the week was really good.  I logged 15.08 miles of running and 3 miles of walking.  I also completed a little weight training, something I hope to do more of and write a separate post about.

Week one of my August is a success and I am really happy about it.  I have made peace with evening workouts for now.

4 comments:

  1. Way to start August out. Keep logging those miles. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome loss this week!

    Guess what I bought this weekend? New running shoes...in purple! For some reason, I thought of you as I checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the weigh in - very glad that you are feeling more positive! :)

    ReplyDelete