Wednesday, May 11, 2011

That's the wrong waaaaaaay!!!

So, I got on the scale on Monday and I didn't like what I saw.  It was 159 point something.  Horrified!  Today I stepped on the scale and it was 157.4.  That's still a 3.6 pound GAIN for the week, but better than 5+ pounds!

For some reason something isn't clicking with me lately.  Last week was fine even though I wasn't tracking much, but this weekend I seemed to go crazy.  On the whole, weekends seem to be my downfall right now. 

I'm trying to get better with tracking starting today.  I still want to reach my goal, I have not given up.  My efforts might say otherwise, but I really haven't quit.  I plan to see it through.  Just trying to locate my willpower which seems to have flown the coop!

2 comments:

  1. If you happen to see my will power by the side of the road with yours would you send mine home please! I think its something in the air. hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all a learning process. Just keep trucking and figuring out what works for YOU. It will click eventually. Promise. :)

    ReplyDelete