Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Scale was Kind

I actually got out of bed this morning just to weigh! I mean, I had to get up for work, but I actually got up to weigh. And lo and behold the scale was KIND to me! I actually had a loss this week of 5.6 lbs! Course last week I had gained 1.6 for no other reason that I was retaining water so this week's loss is a combination of two weeks, but yay!!! I am now down 25.2 pounds since I restarted my program in January. I am officially down 29.8 pounds from my original WW starting weigh in September of 2008. I am keeping track of the loss since January only, but my starting weight with WW shows the larger number.

Anyway, I am so happy about this! 25 lbs feels so good to me, a milestone to be proud of! I am officially 60 pounds from my goal weight! Wait, when I think in those terms it sounds discouraging. Back to the loss, 25 lbs lost, woohoo!!

I think I will try and stop weighing myself more than once a week. It really doesn't do any good, just messes with my head like yesterday. So my goal for this week, besides the usual of sticking to program (both WW and C25K) is to stay off the scale! I know I can do it. I am also going to *try* and eat less. There is no reason to use all weekly and activity points. I will if I have to, but I'm going to consciously try to consume less. Course one draw back of this milestone is that I've again lost a point from my daily allotment so that means I'll be eating less no matter what, even if I consume all my points.

But it's all good. Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment