Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What do you do with retired running gear?

First of all, thanks for continuing to read this blog and welcoming me back! 

So on to today's topic...

I have a couple of race belts which I no longer use (not because I'm not running currently) but because I found something that works better for me.  So now I have these perfectly good race belts sitting around.  In my organized world, anything sitting around without a use is called clutter.  I HATE clutter.  Both of the belts are Amphipod and one his a hydration belt.  I talked about both of the belts here.  Both have been washed so they're clean, the bottles have been and can be sanitized.  So the question remains: what do I do with these things.  Surely someone else could benefit from them, right?  Would it be weird to offer them up on this blog, or should I just give them to charity?  I would love it if someone could get use out of them because they are great belts.  Please tell me, would anyone want these belts, or is it weird to offer up a used item?  What say you?

What do you do with retired running gear that is in perfectly good, working condition?

3 comments:

  1. I'd be interested. I'm cheap and not afraid of used things that have been washed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a great ideal. To offer some one hydrations belts that you dont use anymore. Glad to have you back. I hope you had a good Holiday and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in the hydration belt & would pay for shipping. :)

    ReplyDelete