Thursday, January 12, 2012

2 Years Later and is it a Coincidence?

So after my post last night, I was really telling myself to believe in myself.  And then this morning when I headed over to the WW website, I found this.


Do you think it's a coincidence?

As I said yesterday, today is my two year anniversary of starting this journey.  Unfortunately, I have gained some weight so I'm not as light as I was a year ago, but I'm still 60 pounds lighter than I was two years ago.  I want 2012 to be my year.  2012!  I love even number years so this year is already my friend!
I became a lifetime member of Weight Watchers in the Fall of 1999 with a goal weight of 130.  I would like to officially change my goal weight to 145 once I reach it and then weight in monthly at  Weight Watchers as a lifetime member.  I also heard that lifetime members get free e-tools.  Those things are good incentives to keep going and not give up.  Keeping up with that monthly check-in will also help me maintain when I get to that point.

That said, I'm not sure if it's best to continue with Weight Watchers online or actually become a meetings member.  I have said several times that the meetings aren't really for me, but it seems like they have a new open door format where you can go, weigh in, talk with the leaders, get materials and not sit through a meeting.  There is a new center on my way home that has open hours each day for drop ins.  I like this idea.  I like it a lot, in fact.  It would be a nice way to find a leader that I connect with and then maybe meetings would be good for me.  For now, I am an online member but I will keep you posted on what I decide.  Online is more in my budget right now so I'd kinda like to stay with that for awhile, but I also want to stay motivated so if I need to change it up, I will.

Today is a good day.  I did not get up to exercise, but I am eating ON PLAN and I'm drinking my water faithfully.  Quick note, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but I am a water bottle addict.  I have no less than 5 purple water bottles and 3 pink ones.  Here's my latest acquisition:
My husband says this bottle is exactly like one I have.  Well, no it isn't.  The one I have has a black lid while this one has white.  And this one is my favorite right now! So there!

And just because I made that proclamation so many moons ago about this blog needing more pictures, here's your daily cuteness.

That is my kitty, Tucker, who nearly died over New Year's weekend.  He's doing so much better!!  I am so thankful.  He's wearing his "party collar" until he gets his stitches out tomorrow.  Last night he was clearly helping me work.  He also loves purple and chooses that color for his pens.

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable kitty! (And I'm a dog person. ;) ...Well, okay, I'm an "animal" person.)

    ReplyDelete