Monday, June 21, 2010

This is My Blog

I have been reading a few blogs lately that are just plain awesome and make this one look so lame by comparison.  I sometimes get caught up in the feelings that I want to be one of those bloggers who has like 1,000 followers and receives comments on every post and picture. 

But then I remember that this blog is for me to have a place to share my thoughts about me and my life.  I'm grateful to have some followers (I'll take more!) and I hope I haven't bored anyone to tears.  If anyone finds something of value in my experiences, that's wonderful.  If not, that's okay too.  This blog isn't going to be about giveaways or contests, it's not going to be about ads and promotions, it's just about me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! I found your blog a few weeks ago and read the whole thing from the very beginning - and you didn't bore me to tears! I didn't comment on any of them, but the breaking up with your snooze alarm bit really struck a chord with me. I used to wake up to the clock radio playing softly, and hit the snooze several times and soemtimes fall back asleep. Now I use the screeching, beeping setting and I'm able to get up and get moving much earlier. So thanks!
    And I like your attitude about your blog being for you. It's not lame. If your blog helps you, then it's awesome! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, thanks! I'm going to check out your blog! Today I woke up before the alarm, so no snooze for me!

    ReplyDelete