Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I've Gone Green!

Not in the planet loving, earth conscious way, but in the Nike+, I've logged 155 miles way!  Woohoo!!!

I went from this:


To this:


Here are the closest comparison photos I can find.  The one on the left is from Christmas Eve 2009, about 3 weeks before I started this journey.  The one on the right was taken on May 30, 48 pounds lighter and sporting my new CDA Marathon shirt from the run.  Right now I am wondering why I cut my hair!  Oh well.


P.S. The most impressive part of this blog post is that I figured out how to make and post the screenshots from Nike+ and also how to make one side by side photo using two separate photos.  I've really outdone myself here!  And since it's 11:19 p.m. I guess it is time for me to put my big brain to bed.  Good night.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT job! I love seeing the progress too -- charts & graphs as well as a smaller me!
    D

    ReplyDelete