Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Well, so much for that.

My plan to post daily in May...well that hasn't turned out.  Turns out I don't have much to say on a daily basis right now.

I am so glad I didn't do Bloomsday on Sunday!  Yesterday I went for a run and it was down right hard!  During the run, the most pain was in my lungs.  I was breathing heavy!  Today, the pain is in my quads.  Ouch!  I covered the 3 mile distance, but I didn't run the whole way.  But I got out there, outside! 

I also had a great day on program, too.  Someone asked how it was going with not counting Points or calories.  Unfortunately, not very well since I've gained weight.  So yesterday I counted Points and I stayed within my daily allowance.

I'm also trying out a new breakfast--hard boiled eggs.  I have been eating an English Muffin with peanut butter for so many weeks in row it's not even funny.  While I still love that breakfast, I thought switching things up might help start my day in a different way.  I'm also trying to limit the carbs a bit since I have been consuming so many of them lately.  Mostly in the form of simple, fattening sugar, but also whole grain breads in enormous quantities.  My belly fat tells the tale.

Anyway, I'm off to a good week.  Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment