Thursday, November 3, 2011

16/21: Three Things Thursday

Today's weight: ??? (was too lazy to weigh today)

1. My husband has another meeting about the job this morning at 11:00.  Less than two hours from now.  It cannot come soon enough.  His first interview with this company was on October 4 so we're going on a month of limbo here.  Please bring a happy conclusion.  Is this the day the Lord hath made?

2. I ate 4 pieces of buttered toast with dinner last night! I didn't even realize until afterwards either which is a little scary.  We had "brinner" which included scrambled eggs with ham, fried potatoes (the healthy way), and toast.  It was really tasty, but I did not need that much toast!

3. After dinner I broke out the Just Dance for the Wii.  That game is so fun even though I'm a total goofball and have absolutely no rhythm.  Dancing is one thing I wish I knew how to do because it's something I love to watch.  Ballroom, hip hop, country two-step, whichever.  That would be an awesome fitness class to take!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of your family and hoping your husband gets the job!

    ReplyDelete