Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'd like to comment on your blog

I am having issues commenting on Blogger blogs.  I have tried for days and days on several different blogs and I keep getting the message that I need to login.  I login, leave comment, post, then get the message to login.  It's positively maddening!  So I'm sorry I'm neglecting your blogs.  It's not my fault!!  And it's both my work and home computer.  What gives?!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you!!

Thanks for all the nice comments on my race photos.  I really hope there is a photographer on site at my half!  And that I remember to smile.

5 comments:

  1. That happened to me a couple weeks ago. When you go to sign in, uncheck the box that says to stay signed in. That should work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try clearing your internet cache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the exact same issues and they started about 2 weeks ago. I find if I preview first, sometimes it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, that worked!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having some issues too, but they've been resolved now.

    ReplyDelete