Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fall Down 7 Times, Stand up 8!

That's what I'm trying to remind myself today.  It does not matter how many times we stumble as long as we do not stop.

I've been stumbling for years now.  It's been over 5 years since I started this blog about getting healthy.  I did get healthy, but it didn't last long.  That makes me sad, for sure.  But it is what it is and today we start anew.  Is today different?  I cannot say.  All I can do is keep trying.

Breakfast:
1 slice Dave's Killer Good Seed Bread
1 TB peanut butter

Lunch:
Spaghetti with sauce
Grilled chicken

Dinner:
TBD

Snacks:
TBD

I'm thinking about blogging again.  I really enjoyed it while it lasted.  I notice there are still followers of this blog, but I don't know if that even means anything.  I need something to keep me accountable because I simply do not want to pay for Weight Watchers meetings just to stay accountable.  I am not a huge fan of their program anymore, although there is no doubt that it works when you work it.  It just feels so old school, so dated.  Many of the leaders have been there for years, having lost weight before there was even a Points system!  Does that make them less knowledgeable?  Probably not.  Less relatable? Oh yeah.

I'm 40 now.  So many things I wanted to make happen before I was 40, then 41...  Now I'm less than half a year away from 41 and while I don't think I'll achieve my ultimate goal, I can certainly strive for the first one: ONEDERLAND.

Onederland or bust.  Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment